Garrison Convention & Visitors' Bureau
Tourism is an important "Piece" of our community.
The Garrison Convention & Visitors’ Bureau’s intent is to provide a wide variety of services to Garrison and the surrounding area in regards to promotion, guidance, and development to benefit those who own businesses, work, or live in the community. Their office is home to the ND Firefighter’s Museum, Dickens Village Festival, and former CANDISC Bicycle Tour as well as working in conjunction with the Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development offices.
The establishment of a Convention & Visitors' Bureau office in Garrison has allowed us to successfully work with the tourism industry and various state agencies to promote our community and benefit local businesses & the local economy. We have many seasonal visitors and residents who call our community home for the summer months and are consistent patrons of our businesses. The tourism industry plays a huge role in bringing prospective life-long community members into the area and eventually getting them hooked to choose Garrison as a place to call home or retire.
We are very fortunate for each of the businesses and official sponsors whom have jumped on board to support the CVB. With their continued support, they have played a key role in the success of this position. If you business is interested in becoming a CVB Member, please contact the CVB Office to become involved.
What does the CVB Office do? Here is just a few:
- Works with local organizations, the tourism industry, & various state agencies to promote our community & benefit local businesses.
- Welcome Center
- Contact point for Community Information
- Business referrals to potential customers
- Liaison between events & attractions
- Community Promotion (Visitors' Guide, Visit Garrison Facebook, Radio - TV - Print advertising, Sports Show, etc.)
- Maintains: Garrisonnd.com website, Visit Garrison Facebook, Main Street SIgn, Access Channel
- And most importantly, working for the betterment of the community!